Name: Turki Abdullah Alsudairi.
Education: In Riyadh
D.O.B: 04 Aug.1945.
Posts: * Editor-in-chief- Alriyadh Newspaper.
*Saudi Journalists Association, current Chairman.
* Gulf Journalists Association, current Chairman.
Journalism Career: Full time journalist from 1972 and until now. Sports, local and political editor. Executive Press secretary. Editor-in-Chief since 1974.
* His cultural Interests started before the age of 20 when he has begun writing short stories in an effort to follow the development of the international novels in general and the Arab novels in particular through the works of Tawfiq Al Hakim and Other famous authors.
* In spite of the fact that he was not an athlete by practice, attending football matches has otherwise introduced him to the journalism world as part time sports editor and commentator. Then he became a full time journalist and moved from sports to the political department at Alriyadh Newspaper, before becoming deputy managing editor and local and foreign desks administrative and editing supervisor. In 1974 , he became editor in chief.
* At the inception, the number of Saudi staff was less than ten people, but after 30 years the number of full time male and female journalists rose to 223.In the beginning ,Alriyadh was issued in 8 pages, but now it is issued in 60 pages most of the week days.
* He started writing his daily column "Liqa" (rendezvous) before becoming editor-in-chief, and it is still issued on daily basis.
* He was re-elected as Chairman of the Association of Saudi Journalists two years ago.
* On May 25,2010 he was re-elected as Chairman of the
Union of Gulf Press.
* He has interviewed a number of Arab and world leaders.
* He became a member of Arab Press Forum at its formation in Kuwait
by elite Arab journalists some months ago.
Under his leadership as editor- in chief of Alriyadh Newspaper:
* 45 male and female full time Saudi journalists have gained ownership of AlYamamah Press Establishment shares.
*Alriyadh newspaper won the award of Best Arab Newspaper-2010 during the 3rd Youth Media Forum under the patronage of the Jordanian prime minister and H. R. H Princess Reem Ali, the founder of the Jordanian Media Institute.
*Alriyadh newspaper has won many investigative journalism awards in the field of social and health affairs.